Friday, February 11, 2011

Minor Goal Update

My goal of adding a game from my wishlist to my collection each month has been achieved for February.

Arkham Horror and Defenders of the Realm finally got to me yesterday after a serious delay in delivery due to the huge storm across the country.

Both of these games are also very solo friendly which is a big part of why I ordered them now.

Also I'm nearly complete with rearranging my gaming room.  I didn't end up taking pictures of the process because A) I forgot at the beginning and B) pictures of random piles of crap really doesn't make much sense.  I will post a picture of the finished room though (as if you'd care).

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Piles of crap? I'm shocked you thing of all your crap in that way.

I'm glad your games finally showed, it's a bummer when snow effects delivery of your nerd stuff especially when it's not us getting snow...it's a cruel cruel world.

Cristin said...

think....