So here are the things that I completed or made progress on in January. Note that things I have done nothing with I'm removing for the updates.
General Hobby Stuff
Get my new game table mats cut to size- DONE
- NEW: I got a taller, rolling workbench and some cabinets from my parents who are moving and so I'm going to be rearranging my gaming room to utilize these new items (hopefully). I plan on photographing this process for posting here.
- Get in at least one board game and one table top miniature game a week with my son Jackson.
- More solo gaming to fill the void
- Work with George to build a BGG guild for Ancient Wonders
- Participate in Glen's Traveler and Pathfinder games.
- Keep up with WFRP 3rd ed. releases.
Warhammer Fantasy Battle
- Finish basing my Nurgle Warriors of Chaos, get them primed and start painting.
- Get at least one play in this year for each game I own.
- Track my plays on BGG in depth.
- Rate and comment on every game in my collection.
- NEW: Write a review for every game in my collection, with one created each week.
- Add at least one game from my wishlist to my collection each month.
- Make it to board game night at Ancient Wonders at least once a month.
That's the update so far. As I said I will do a new update at the beginning of each month to recap my progress in the prior month. Also if I do anything major goal wise I will post more frequently.