Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This! Is! Sparta!

Having taken first place in the 'Ard Boys tournament Eric won $60 in GW prize support. Knowing I needed several things to get my upcoming OFCC Nurgle army complete he offered to trade that for my DBA Spartan army (II/5a).

As much as I was looking forward to having a painted Spartan DBA army I already have a fully painted Athenian (II/5b) army, I needed the GW figs, and having another member of our group with a 20mm DBA army would be great so I agreed. Thanks Eric!

So now I'm working on finishing their paint and then getting them based properly so they are ready to go.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I need to get some stand bases for my Britons... And a few Charoits.

Sara M. Carter said...

GOOD LUCK! im happy for you even though im a LIIIIIIIITLE late...heh heh....