Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the Bench

I'm in the midst of working on the horde of Greeks that are on my workbench at the moment. Right now I'm painting the Spartans with the Thebans on deck.

Look at that mess, I really need to reorganize my workbench.

But then I decided I needed a change of scenery as it were and finally cracked open my Warhammer 40,000 Eldar Army box I bought with the latest reissue. Here is the Wraitlord in progress.

And here is what I have completed so far.


Notice that the Fire Dragons are missing an Exarch. My stupid army box had the six Fire Dragons it was supposed to but none of them Exarchs. Lucikly GW didn't balk at sending me a new one so I should have it by the end of the week. I just need to finish the Wrathlord, three Warwalkers and Falcon and I will have built everything I currently own. Then it will all go sit on the shelf with my other unpainted 40K armies. Someday they will get painted.

3 comments:

Sinewgrab said...

You are such a liar.

Larry said...

Uh... What? Neil, if your going to make baseless accusations, the least you can do is be specific.

Damn hippies, they're everywhere.

Sinewgrab said...

Someday they will be painted. What bunk.