Friday, February 29, 2008

Game Night Feb 27, 2008

First I have to apologize for the lack of posting and the delay in posting game night info. I started a new job recently and it has been occupying my mind heavily.

So this past game night I got to watch a great game of DBA between my Macedonians, fielded by Darron, against Neil and his new Pyrrhic army. Not a true historical match up but an absolutely great game none the less. In the end Darron managed to earn the victory but it was quite the slug-fest. It was only Neil's second game and so he is still getting used to the rules but he did a great job. A few better die rolls and the game might have been his.

So congrats to Darron on the win and a good effort by Neil. I'm sure he will be kicking ass with his Pyrrhic army soon enough.

No comments: