Thursday, January 24, 2008

Game Night Jan 23, 2008

Last night was a rematch of last weeks DBA game between Darron and I. He with my Athenians (II/5b) and me with Alexanderian Macedonians (II/12). Last week I won, but this week after a lot of pushing and shoving on the table he managed to kill my general and then essentially surround a lone phalanx pair and destroyed them for the win. It was a fun game but very long, Darron and I are still getting used to the DBA rules and we encountered several situations that were not clearly covered.

The two armies move to engage.

The beginning of the end.

Game night regular Neil finally decided to show his face again so without further ado, here it is in all it's hideousness.

Get a haircut, HIPPY!

2 comments:

Sinewgrab said...

But then you wouldn't have anything to gripe about, jarhead.

Steve said...

...and the long DBA games are always the best - that's when you know you're evenly matched and each of you is looking for the break.. :o))

I like the look of your Macedonians b.t.w - I'm tempted to get mine out, been a while since I played DBA